Friday, March 16, 2012

Moving on Up.........

My buddies over at Royal Gorge Anglers are relocating their fly shop in Canon City and I wanted all of you to know about this.  They are having a Grand Opening on this Sunday, March 18th.  If you are in the area, take the day and travel down to Canon City and see what is going on.  I will not be there, but I was invited to do a tying demo but I had to pass.  I sure wish I could spend the day there, but I will be fishing with Ben Smith.  Ben is the blogger at Arizona Wanderings.  He and I will be fishing somewhere in the area and we hope to be able to say hi to Taylor, Bill and the crew if we get the chance.
Good gob RGA!  Check out more here to see all the events and specials lined up.


Click here for more info

2 comments:

  1. i'll have to remember that they moved next time i drive thru canon city

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't get away, but I'm looking forward to seeing the new place.

    ReplyDelete