Monday, January 3, 2011

Some Hopper pattern in the Denver Post

Carl Pennington called me up as I was driving to Denver to catch the final Broncos game of the year and asked me if I got his e-mail.  I said no.  He then told me that there was a picture of my hopper in the outdoors section of the Denver Post.  When I got to Denver, I found a Sunday Denver Post and headed straight for the Outdoors section and there it was!  I was suprised by the size of the photo.  Usually they put a small photo attached to the story and that's it.  So here it is, the happenings this week in Denver and some Hopper pattern.

Here is the link: http://www.denverpost.com/outdoors/ci_16989062


PHOTOS STOLEN FROM CARL PENNINGTON AND USED WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your write-up. Very cool!
    -stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brother of hooks, John
    This fly would be attacked by Tarariras in my area.
    Very cute.
    A hug and ...
    An affectionate sapukay
    http://lospasosdelpescador.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this? I've got to go dumpster diving to find it.

    ReplyDelete