Monday, November 30, 2009

And the winner is.............

.....I'll tell you in a minute. 

I wanted to thank every one who left comments and invite those that didn't to do so next time.  You can't win if you don't leave a comment.  I need to start thinking of the next contest!!

Stay tuned for more tying videos and more flies to be posted on the blog. 


With the # 16 pick it is .................Kelly L of the Itinerant Angler
Kelly shoot me your address and I will get these tied up and sent your way.
juan@anglerscovey.com

Thanks for all those that participated and let's do this again soon.

Juan  

3 comments:

  1. bah! I missed the contest post. I probably would have won too, I'm remarkably lucky with drawings.

    Kelly, you're getting some sick flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly has 24 hours to respond and if no response, I draw again. The clock is ticking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juan, The flies came in the mail this afternoon. They are absolutely stunning.
    The hopper is my favorite, and I am just in awe of how good they look in person. WOW.
    The small flies are so detailed, I cannot imagine tying that intricate of a fly. You are a supremely talented tyer. Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete