Friday, July 15, 2011

My favorite 5 captions.

While I enjoyed reading all comments, I had to whittle it down to just 5.
If you look over to the right, you will see the poll listed with my 5 favorite captions.  Please take a minute to vote for your favorite one.  I will have the voting open until Monday night.
This was fun and thank you for all participating.  There will be more in the future!

Here are the comments:

Mike S. said

Forget whirling disease, if you fish long enough with that rod you may be susceptible to twirling disease-
Kev2380 said...
I hope this lady gaga pole lives up to the hype.
Joe Nassar said...
Mommie, does this rod make my indicator look fat?
Brad Melville said
sheesh.... just throw your purse at em!
Chrislewistx said...
Stop crying honey. I know I said you could reel in the next one, but that was a HUGE
rainbow. You can land the next one....(maybe)
Joe Mathis said...
Ummm....well...I...but, you see...ahhh...yeah...crap.


No comments:

Post a Comment