Sunday, March 28, 2010

Successful Winter Tying Demos.

All good things have to come to an end and the fly tying demos at Ghillies are finished for the year.  When I set out to have a few guys come down to tie, little did I know that we would have a line up like we did.  What started with 4 or 5 guys, ended up with 16 guys and some of the West's best tiers.   All of those people brought to the table many, many different techniques and ideas on flies and fishing.  From midges to streamers and back again, here are just a few images.


Larry Kingrey and Curtis Andrews

While many images were not captured by me, I have other photos saved on a different computer, but I am not able to access those files.  I wished I had taken more photos, but was to busy watching many of these tiers.  All the flies tied are on display at Ghillies if you would like to see them.  
I want to thank all the guys who made the trip down to Colorado Springs and spent their day tying flies for all of us.  Please know that you all did an excellent job and everyone enjoyed it and were extremely pleased.  To all those that attended these demos,thank you for showing up week after week and for supporting those that came down.  There were many of you that attended consistently and helped make these a success.  Thanks for bring snacks, brownies and other goodies that got us through till lunch time! 
Again, THANK YOU to all participants and to all those that attended.  

No comments:

Post a Comment