Thursday, April 14, 2011

The 2011 Clave.

This Saturday, I will be in Denver to tie at the 2nd Annual Clave at Anglers All.  If you want to see some of my newer flies, stop by.  I will be tying at 11:00am.  There will be a lot more going on at that time also, so stop by and check it out.


Also, check out the new buttons on the right side bar.  I have added a button to e-mail me.   If you need to contact me or just want to say hi, click on the button and you will be able to shoot me a message.


Some people have asked where to buy my patterns.  I have made it easy to find them.   These are tied by MFC and sold by Dream Drift Flies, an online site.  Click on the button, and you will be presented with a page with all my flies offered and right there to add into your cart.  Easy huh?  So take a look and see if you need to add any hopppers to your boxes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment