Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Summer Time PMD Box

I was asked by a follower of this blog to post a photo of my recently updated summertime PMD fly box that was posted to my Facebook site with some information on what patterns I had in there and what I carry.  I haven't had a specific PMD box in the past, but after falling in love with fishing them and tying them, I had a few lying around.  I gathered them all up and started filling a box.  So here it is with names of flies for all of them.  All are size 18 & 20. Notice that there are a few Sparkle/Comparaduns in there.  All of these have a time and place. If you have any questions, please let me know.  Shoot me an e-mail.  Thanks for tuning in!  Come on summer and PMD hatches!  After the BWOS and Caddis hatches...of course!  

There is a BWO box also.  I still need to fill one row.  I couldn't leave it empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment