Here is how it works:
1. Leave a comment here about anything. Let me know what you think about the blog, what you would like to see or any other comment. What are your favorite flies, places to fish, flies to tie, ect. Only one comment please. If you wish, just leave your name and location.
2. Leave some sort of identifying information like a name, location, link, email address (it's up to you). Please do not e-mail me.
3. I am hoping for 100 comments so we will go until then or Saturday 04/10/10 which ever comes first. I will then visit http://www.random.org/ and have a number generated. I will then list the winners name and number on a new blog post. The winner will have 2 days after I post to contact me with their mailing address. If I don't hear from the winner after 2 days I will select a new winner and then I will post it on the blog.
4. Winner will receive 18 flies in a small Umpqua Fly Box. The flies are 3 of each: Juan's Chartreuse Caddis Larva #16, Juan's Chartreuse Caddis Pupa #16, Peacock Caddis #16, Juan's Baetis Nymph #20, Sparkle Wing RS2 #20 & CDC Baetis Dun #20.
5. I will ship to the US only (sorry).
That's it. Have fun.