Thursday, October 27, 2016

The Fly Fishing Rendezvous, Denver Colorado

Hello people!!  I am still around here, it's just been a bit busy this summer.  I've been on the water a lot and have lots of stories to tell on things I have learned.  Hopefully I will be able to get to them this winter!

For now though, I want to invite you to an event happening next weekend in Denver.   Scrap your plans on going fishing and stay in town to make a visit.  The fishing is in winter mode right now anyway!  I'll be there both days and would love to chat with you.  I'll be doing two fly tying seminars, one on Saturday and one on Sunday, covering the Slim Shady 5.0 and the Kryptonite Caddis.  This will probably be the only times I tie them and share my secrets with you so don't miss it.  I'll be there at a table tying all day as well.  I hope to see you there.  Check out the website for more information.  http://flyfishingrendezvous.com


5 comments:

  1. Great to see you are starting to post new stuff again Juan! Looking forward for your new stories.
    I wish I could have joined you but unfortunately, there was no chance getting to Denver on that dates... Maybe next time!
    Cheers!
    Sara from Wadinglab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kryptonite caddis is a really cool looking fly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ben!!!

    Hopefully it will be available next year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reclaim your former outdoor hobbies of hunting fishing and other outdoor interests that require physical activity. It's a great way to get yourself back into shape and get out of the house. Have a peek here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for making the honest attempt to speak about this. I believe very robust approximately it and want to read more. If it’s OK, as you gain more in depth wisdom, would you thoughts adding extra articles similar to this one with additional information? It might be extremely useful and useful for me and my friends. Cheap Deep-Sea fishing Costa Rica

    ReplyDelete