Tuesday, November 13, 2012

MFC River Camo goodies.

Montana Fly Company has been cranking out new items every year and the new stuff this year is great.  I just ordered some new goodies from their River Camo line up.  If you haven't looked at what they offer, make sure to check out their web site and see what else they have.  Make sure to get those wish list over to mama so maybe you got a chance at getting something under the Christmas tree.   That is, only if you have been a good little fly fishing boy.  

Maddox's "Snack" Aluminium Fly Box

Udesen's Hopper Fly Box

Udesen's Hopper Fly Box Waterbottle

Tungsten Carbide Nippers-"Snack"



This box is awesome!  

And this one is too!  

Just like the fly box, this one is one of my favorite  series.


5 comments:

  1. what about good girls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice Boxes! I Like! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I have to accidentally forward this stuff to my wife's email. Maybe I'll get lucky and get one of these for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So did anyone get a goodies like this for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete